Ghost In The Shell
A selection of articles related to ghost in the shell.
Original articles from our library related to the Ghost In The Shell. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ghost In The Shell.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ghost In The Shell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghost In The Shell books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 'Ghost in the Shell': Solitudein the Technical Environment
- 'Ghost in the Shell': Solitudein the Technical. Environment. (Introductory Thoughts to Cybertheology).
- Beyond Ghost in the (Human) Shell
- 1989-91 manga Kōkaku Kidōtai (Ghost in the Shell).
- Ghost in the Shell Plot Summary At the open of the movie, Section 9
- Ghost in the Shell. Plot Summary. At the open of the movie, Section 9, the Internal Bureau of Investigations, is dealing with two issues that may be related.
- The Invisibles. Masamune Shirow. Ghost in the Shell.
- The Ghost in the Shell
- either be implemented as a pure input/output device, or it can constitute an autonomous entity, with its own “ghost in the shell”.
Suggested News Resources
- Stunning Shots of the Real-Life Hong Kong Locations Featured in Ghost in the Shell
- When adapting the Ghost in the Shell manga into an anime film, director Mamoru Oshii chose to turn the real-life streets of Hong Kong into a hyper-stylized, dreamlike city of the future.
- Xbox 360 Review: DEUS EX: Human Revolution
- Deus Ex plays out like an extended episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, featuring people being hacked and controlled like puppets, cyborgs with heavy artillery built into their limbs and political and corporate espionage.
- The Mike Toole Show Collect 'Em All
- the massive and completely untranslated storyboard book) and Bandai Entertainment 's Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence blu-rays were available for a matter of weeks before falling off of store shelves and resurfacing, at significant markup, on eBay.
- A Video Walkthrough Of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection's Snake Eater
- Wut about Ghost in the Shell, Snatchers, Vanquish & Appleseed? well Vanquish has yet to become a Franchise but i do love the high fast pace action. definitely one of my top games this generation :) haven't watched Appleseed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex
- Ghost in the Shell Official Web Site.
- Ghost in the Shell (1995) - IMDb
- Directed by Mamoru Oshii. With Atsuko Tanaka, Iemasa Kayumi, Richard Epcar, Akio Ohtsuka.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.