- Nine Nebraska bands to play SXSW showcase; Ambient music collective Waning
- Showcases abound at annual Austin, Texas, music festival SXSW, often curated by genre, location or buzz. This year, some of Nebraska's finest will officially be on display. Nine Nebraska bands will play the Nebraska Exposed showcase Wednesday, March ...
- Expert Tips for Basic Lunar Imaging
- Equipped with only a 4½-inch reflector and modest Canon PowerShot A530 camera, 13-year-old Harrison McGaha snapped this excellent view of a gibbous Moon last August from his home in Chelsea, Alabama. Harrison McGaha. The digital imaging ...
- This week watch for the crescent moon and Gemini
- A gibbous moon is one that is more than half lit. Thursday, March 10, at 7 p.m.
- See the Moon, Mars and Saturn triple conjunction of 1 March
- In the pre-dawn twilight of Tuesday, 1 March, the 21-day-old waning gibbous Moon acts as a convenient celestial guide to planets Saturn and Mars.
- Equinox stargazing set
- The program, led by KVR Astroeducators, will begin with an indoor presentation and then participants will head outside to find the spring constellations.
Gibbous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gibbous books and related discussion.