Gidim Sumerian Ghosts
A selection of articles related to gidim sumerian ghosts.
Original articles from our library related to the Gidim Sumerian Ghosts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gidim Sumerian Ghosts.
- What are Ghosts and Spirits?
- I was compelled to write this after seeing an atrocious TV special on ghosts last night. It was as corny as they come, with the ‘scary’-voiced narrator reading while the scene was overacted by people wearing too much pale make-up in parody of spirits. The...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Gidim Sumerian Ghosts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gidim Sumerian Ghosts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Elementary Sumerian Glossary
- Pennsylvania Sumerian Dictionary on the. Web. ...
- Rethinking Ghosts in World Religions
- 9 The reason/ghost pun works with the Sumerian equivalents dím-ma/gidim as well, though it is never made explicit in Sumerian texts.
- Hunnic-Hungarian Etymological Word List
- Sep 30, 2007 Sumerian: gidim (45x: ED IIIb, Ur III, Old Babylonian) wr. gidim; gidim2 "ghost" chormu, hormu három, khormusi harmadik.
- Aetiology of Illness in Ancient Mesopotamia: On Supernatural Causes*
- merged with the Sumerians by the second half of the third millenium b.c.e, and adopted their ..
- THE SOLUTION OF THE DREAM: A NEW INTERPRETATION OF
- edge of the Sumerian Bilgames narratives.1 The .
Suggested Web Resources
- List of fantasy creatures
- Gidim (Sumerian) - Ghost Gigantes (Greek) - Race of giants that fought the Olympian gods, sometimes depicted with snake-legs.
- OBSERVE! - Mythical Creatures Guide
- Gichi-anami'e-bizhiw (Ojibwa) - Bison-snake-bird-cougar hybrid and water spirit.
Gidim Sumerian Ghosts Topics
Related searchesthe city of rio de janeiro
ayumi hamasaki video clips
the wizard of id characters
cahn ingold prelog priority rules
associative array lisp