A selection of articles related to gifts.
Original articles from our library related to the Gifts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gifts.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Gifts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gifts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My mother and mother-in-law are awful at gift-giving
- Adapted from a recent online discussion. Dear Carolyn: My mother and mother-in-law are both awful at gift-giving, for me, my children, my husband.
- Hurry: 70% off jeans and other Easter gifts on Amazon today
- If you're celebrating Easter in a couple of weeks with your family and friends, you're probably thinking about gifts you can share with the people you love. If they're into fashion (or you are), you'll want to shop on Amazon today.
- University of Oklahoma announces new physics building, gifts
- OKLAHOMA CITY – The University of Oklahoma plans to build a new physics academic building with more than 18,000 square feet of laboratory space and a rooftop observatory. University President David Boren announced Wednesday the Avenir ...
- Style Notes: Kim Kardashian Has the Last Word; Coachella Gifts Cardboard VR
- Despite being International Women's Day yesterday, several female celebs were feuding (via social media) over proper female behavior in response to Kim Kardashian's nude selfie.
- LOOK: Kobe Bryant hooked up Alex Ovechkin with some cool gifts
- Alex Ovechkin is one of those unique athletes who has been great for a long time. Since stepping into the NHL in 2005-06, he's been one of the league's best players and remains the greatest goal scorer of his era, or maybe ever.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshuldrych zwingli marriage
greek dark ages
affirmations for business
green green reika morimura
mark todd equestrian