- Gigantopithecus, the ancient 'King Kong' was wiped out because it was a PICKY
- Many children, and even some adults, will only stick to eating certain foods and it does little harm. But for the giant ancient primate Gigantopithecus, this picky behaviour and refusal to adapt as its environment changed ultimately caused its extinction.
- Why Earth's Largest Ape Went Extinct
- The biggest primate that ever walked the Earth may have died out because of its giant size and limited diet, new research suggests.
- Tame your very own Gigantopithecus in Ark: Survival Evolved
- Gigantopithecus has invaded Ark: Survival Evolved. And no, it's not Sasquatch or Bigfoot as he's known in other regions. It's the actual ape which lived a gazillion years ago or something.
- The Jungle Book Characters Guide
- As conceived by the Disney creative team, King Louie was obsessed with being more like a man… and he particularly wanted to control fire just like a man.
- Jon Favreau Talks Balancing Realism and Fantasy in 'The Jungle Book'
- Earlier today, we got a first look at Disney's The Jungle Book when the studio release the first trailer for the live-action adaptation of the animated film.
Gigantopithecus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gigantopithecus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesharry houdini death
james cook second voyage 1772-1775
appaloosa physical characteristics
list of wikis
kingdom of loathing classes
dream dictionary confrontation