Gigatons Of Tnt
A selection of articles related to gigatons of tnt.
Original articles from our library related to the Gigatons Of Tnt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gigatons Of Tnt.
- Confessions of a TNT Reiki Master
- Last October I began to take Reiki classes. It came on the heels of an energy healing class I had taken that summer at the request of my friend Henry. At the time I had no intention on becoming a healer. Henry, my best friend and soul brother, lives along...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Gigatons Of Tnt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gigatons Of Tnt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chile: strokes and the earthquake
- 1 780 000 000 000. 1 kiloton=1000 tons of TNT; 1 megaton=1 000 000 tons of TNT;.
- A Flying Start, Then a Slow Slip
- May 20, 2005 equivalent to a 100-gigaton bomb, or about as much energy as is used in .. estimate is 1.1 × 1018.
- COMET SHOEMAKER-LEVY 9 FRAGMENT SIZE AND MASS
- all the impacts was equivalent to the explosive yield of 300 Gigatons of TNT. Figure 1.
- BIG BANGS
- 3500 tonnes of TNT, that was a one-off. Min- ing companies regularly use thousands of tons of explosive to shift quarry rubble, producing kiloton-sized blasts.
Suggested News Resources
- One year on from the "great earthquake" that shook Japan
- The energy released by the quake was the equivalent of 9320 gigatons of TNT, about 600 million times the energy released by the atomic bomb that destroyed Hiroshima in August 1945.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gigaton Of TNT
- Gigaton Of TNT High Energy, Nuclear, Particle Physics discussion.
- gigaton - definition of gigaton by the Free Online Dictionary
- Information about gigaton in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. n. A unit of explosive force equal to that of one billion (109) tons of TNT.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.