- Gikuyu definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- FURTHER NOTES ON THE SOUTHERN GIKUYU OF BRITISH
- collected among the Northern Gikuyu by Mr. and Mrs.
- Morphological Analysis and Machine Translation for Gi126 iku126
- May 5, 2011 Morphological Analysis of Gĩkũyũ using a Finite State Machine. 1 morphological analysis system for Gĩkũyũ Gĩkũyũ language are explored.
- Developing an Open Source Spellchecker for Gĩkũyũ
- highlighting the inflection of various parts of speech in Gĩkũyũ including verbs, nouns, and adjectives spellchecker has a fairly representative Gĩkũyũ lexicon.
- Kenya: Kamukunji Victory for the Citizenship
- As such, Yusuf's soaring to power on the wings a multi-ethnic Alliance of voters led by the "Andu a Gikuyu, Embu na Meru" (the generic meaning of Gema) put paid to the myth that "the Kikuyu can only vote for one of their own.
- Obscure languages lead to job opportunities
- Interpretors are in demand for such languages as Gikuyu, which is spoken by about six million people in a region of Kenya, Quechua which is native South American language from the Andes region, and Min-bei, a collection of traditional Chinese dialects.
- freedom fight through the lenses of a Mau Mau veteran
- But his focus is on the contributions of the Gikuyu, Embu, Meru and Mbeere, whom he calls the GEMM people.
- Mischung aus Operettenfigur, Mafiaboss und Massenmörder - Ngugi wa Thiong'o
- Er legte 1976 seinen christlichen Vornamen James ab und kehrte 1977 literarisch zu seiner Muttersprache Gikuyu zurück.
- Gikuyu language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gikuyu or Kikuyu is a language of the Bantu family spoken primarily by the Kikuyu people of Kenya.
- Gikuyu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gikuyu. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- The Gikuyu Creation Myth
- Jan 22, 1997 A translation of this Kenyan people's creation story.
- Maitũ nĩ Ma Itũ (Our Mother is Our Truth)
- 1. Njaranda ya Marebeta ma Gĩgĩkũyũ Rũrendainĩ 2. Ndaũri Ndaarĩria.
Gikuyu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gikuyu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclosure topology examples
spirituality and science
meaning of dreams about seal
peter pan syndrome
history of skiing ski poles