- KlezCalifornia: Yiddishkeit comes to North Berkeley
- Gilgul is Hebrew for wheel, which didn't make any sense to me, so I had to look it up. Gilgul/Gilgul neshamot/Gilgulei Ha Neshamot (Heb. גלגול הנשמות, Plural: גלגולים Gilgulim) describes a.
- Parshat Mishpatim - Gd Knows Best
- The Zohar explains, that these are the laws of gilgulim or reincarnation. These are the laws for the souls coming back to this world. We know that topic of reincarnation of souls is not a subject cited openly in the Torah.
- 6 Things Jews Believe about Reincarnation
- Lots of people don't know this, but reincarnation is a basic principle of Judaism.
- Judaism and Reincarnation
- The moral enterprise of gilgulim is concerned with our taking responsibility for the cultivation of the past, present, and future of our souls for our full transcendental ontological existence, our core being and deeper self.
- Lend Me Your (Yiddish) Earlocks
- A while ago I was browsing in a late 16th- or early 17th-century Hebrew text called “Sha'ar ha-Gilgulim,” “The Gate of Transmigrations,” by Rabbi Hayyim Vital, a leading disciple of the renowned kabbalist Rabbi Isaac Luria Ashkenazi. In it is a passage ...
Gilgulim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gilgulim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblue-ringed octopus
brussels places of interest
witness other types of witnesses
dominic de guzman
water rocket fins