Gillean Of The Battleaxe
A selection of articles related to gillean of the battleaxe.
Original articles from our library related to the Gillean Of The Battleaxe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gillean Of The Battleaxe.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Gillean Of The Battleaxe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gillean Of The Battleaxe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Popular Scottish surnames and their meanings
- The founder of the clan was called 'Gillean of the battle-axe' and the MacLeans became concentrated in Mull and Tiree. The surname MacLaine is a variation of MacLean and originated in Mull. McLeish.
Gillean Of The Battleaxe Topics
Related searchesfascism fascism and religion
dreaming of bones
truth table reduction