- Iceland's Prime Minister to Land in Manitoba for Gimil Festival
- Iceland's newly-elected Prime Minister will head to Manitoba this weekend to take part in the Islandic Festival. “Manitoba's historic and cultural ties to Iceland are significant, treasured and unique,” said Premier Greg Selinger.
- 4 fun festivals for Manitobans this August long weekend
- WINNIPEG — Camp with the Vikings, nosh with the Ukrainians, enjoy three days of lakeside music or pick a pavilion from a plethora of Winnipeg cultures – festival country is in full swing this weekend.
- Gimli's iconic Viking statue gets a makeover
- The president of the company, Frank Hadfield, is a former resident of Inwood, Manitoba a small community less than an hour from Gimil and is of Icelandic descent.
- Ancient Babylonians Were Just Like Us, Complained About Poor Service From
- When you came, you said to me as follows : “I will give Gimil-Sin (when he comes) fine quality copper ingots.” You left then but you did not do what you promised me.
Gimil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gimil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
salmon p chase early life