Ginger Medicinal Uses
A selection of articles related to ginger medicinal uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Ginger Medicinal Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ginger Medicinal Uses.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ginger: Correspondences
- Zingiber officinalis Folk Names: African Ginger Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Money, Success, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Ginger Medicinal Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ginger Medicinal Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pharmacological Basis for the Medicinal Use of Ginger in
- spasmolytic activities mediated through cholinergic and calcium antagonist mechanisms, respectively, which may explain some of the medicinal uses of ginger.
- RE: Ancient and Modern Medicinal Uses of Ginger.
- wild ginger.indd
- Wild ginger is used for medicinal purposes to treat malaria, oral and vaginal thrush, headache and chest ailments.
- Medicinal Properties associated with Ginger. Pennington Nutrition Series. Healthier lives through education in nutrition and preventive medicine 2007 No.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ginger - University of Maryland Medical Center
- Ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions.
- Ginger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ginger have been claimed to decrease the pain from arthritis, though studies have been inconsistent.
- Ginger Herb Medicinal Uses and Benefits | NaturalHerbsGuide.com
- Information on the health benefits and medicinal uses of ginger herb and spice.
- Medical Uses for Ginger - Health
- Ginger is an herb that has an ability to combat a number of diseases and conditions. Learn how to use ginger as a healing agent.
- Ginger and its medicinal uses
- Ginger is a strengthening food that has long been used to maintain health.
Ginger Medicinal Uses Topics
Related searchessiti nurhaliza career achievement
al people named al
jr writer quotes
aldous huxley poetry
dream interpretation bridge