A selection of articles related to ginger.
Original articles from our library related to the Ginger. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ginger.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Ginger: Correspondences
- Zingiber officinalis Folk Names: African Ginger Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Money, Success, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Ginger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ginger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ornamental Ginger, Red and Pink
- Ornamentals and Flowers. Aug. 2007.
- happy hour food - Wild Ginger
- ginsing ginger tonic.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Ginger is primarily used to treat nausea, but it is also used as an anti- inflammatory, a pain remedy recommend ginger as a cholesterol-lowering supplement.
- Ginger Bliss Quilt
- Ginger Bliss Quilt. Size: 52" x 52" by Amy Butler. Quilt designed by Amy Butler.
- Efficacy of ginger for nausea and vomiting: a systematic review of
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is often advocated as beneficial for nausea and vomiting.
Suggested News Resources
- Kanawha County Judge Threatened
- Hermie “Ginger” Moore was arrested earlier this year for allegedly writing threatening messages on her MySpace page. When Moore was in court in 2009, things didn't go her way in a case that involved her child being placed in state custody.
- Tranquility returns after Irene passes
- Photo provided by Ginger Jackson. This radar image — at about midnight Saturday morning — shows Irene's eye passing to the east of Georgetown County. By 9 am Saturday, things were pretty much back to normal in Georgetown County.
- Kitty Brucknell: Bullies called me the 'Ginger Minger'
- By COLIN ROBERTSON X FACTOR show-off Kitty Brucknell told last night how she was forced to hit the hair dye bottle after she was branded the GINGER MINGER.
- Chef's Showcase: Ginger cookie ice cream sandwiches
- Before becoming a designer of dazzling cakes, Rosanne Pezzelli worked as a New York-based illustrator, drawing for such publications as The Progressive and The New York Times Book Review.
- Honey Ginger Chicken Kebabs
- Honey Ginger Chicken Kebabs cook up quick on the grill, and are an East meets West favorite. If using wooden skewers, soak in water 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ginger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ginger is the rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice. It lends its name to its genus and family (Zingiberaceae).
- Urban Dictionary: ginger
- A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich bre...
- Gingerco.com :: Fine bathroom accessories, lighting and decorative
- GINGER produces the finest hand-finished, solid forged brass lighting, mirrors, bathroom accessories and decorative hardware.
- Ginger: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Ginger is an herb. The rhizome (underground stem) is used as a spice and also as a medicine. It can be used fresh, dried and powdered, or as a juice or oil.
- University of Maryland Medical Center review of the traditional and modern uses of Zingiber officinale.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconegate ltd
lauburu or basque cross
life insurance glossary p
doppler effect astronomy