A selection of articles related to gini coefficient.
Original articles from our library related to the Gini Coefficient. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gini Coefficient.
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Gini Coefficient is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gini Coefficient books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The GINI Coefficient and Segregation on a Continuous Variable
- Abstract. The Gini Index is a widely used measure of income inequality. The GINI coefficient (G) is a common measure of income inequality (Gini 1912,.
- THE GINI COEFFICIENT
- The Gini coefficient is a statistic which measures the ability of a scorecard or a characteristic to rank A typical credit scorecard has a Gini coefficient of 40-60% .
- Gini coefficient Calculation
- The Gini coefficient is a measure of inequality of a distribution. It is defined Mutability").
- Statistical Consulting Report Derivation of the Gini Index
- Re: Mathematical Definition of the Gini Index curve.
Suggested News Resources
- Water and power rates increase poverty in Katutura
- Income and wealth inequality are rated at 4.4 gini-coefficient (inequality of income distribution between the poor and the rich), according to the latest World Bank unequal distribution index.
- Taxation of regression
- Calculations derived from the Gini Coefficient show that income of the richest 20 per cent stand at about 41 per cent of the total income which makes about Rs4-4.5 trillion as of 2011.
- The end of the US Empire
- Looking at the US gini coefficient, the measure of inequality, no country in the developed world today has a greater gap between rich and poor.
- Ajay Chhibber: Is India exiting the Golden Turnpike of Growth?
- The Gini coefficient, which measures inequalities, has risen sharply over the past two decades — from 32.1 in 1992 to 36.8 in 2005.
- Study: Phl has highest income inequality rate in ASEAN
- The study, conducted by the Stratbase Research Institute, showed that the Philippines registered a Gini coefficient of 44 percent last year, higher than Thailand's 42.5 percent, Indonesia' s 39.4 percent, Malaysia's 37.
Suggested Web Resources
- Poverty Analysis - Measuring Inequality
- Gini-coefficient of inequality: This is the most commonly used measure of inequality.
- The Gini Coefficient
- The Gini coefficient was developed to measure the degree of concentration ( inequality) of a variable in a distribution of its elements.
- Field Listing Distribution of family income - Gini index - CIA
- The more nearly equal a country's income distribution, the closer its Lorenz curve to the 45 degree line and the lower its Gini index, e.g.
- Gini Coefficient -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago The Gini coefficient (or Gini ratio) G is a summary statistic of the Lorenz curve and a measure of inequality in a population.
Related searchespaternalism government
gas chamber method
om mani padme hum meaning
obesity popular culture