A selection of articles related to ginseng.
Original articles from our library related to the Ginseng. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ginseng.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Ginseng is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ginseng books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- American Ginseng - the PLANTS Database - US Department of
- wild ginseng, sang. Uses. Ethnobotanic: American ginseng was used by.
- Wild Ginseng Harvest Regulations - Missouri Department of
- the annual harvest of Missouri's wild ginseng. Harvest procedures. Harvesters can do their part to ensure that gin- seng hunting is a sustainable enterprise.
- Ginseng - University of Kentucky
- Today Kentucky leads the nation in wild ginseng production. While wild American ginseng is not yet considered endangered, it is protected by federal and state ...
- wild american ginseng - Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- wild American ginseng in the State of. Kentucky. • No permit is required to harvest ginseng on private land in the state of Kentucky.
- Ginseng Identification Identification of American Ginseng - Dcnr
- Ginseng Identification. Identification of American Ginseng: Introduction. While American ginseng is not a woody plant, it is nevertheless a perennial plant that ...
Suggested News Resources
- Ginseng hunters reminded about upcoming March deadline
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) hunters are being reminded that uncertified root may not be possessed after March 31 without a weight receipt, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR). Anyone planning to keep uncertified ...
- Meta-analysis affirms benefit for ginseng in type 2 diabetics
- February 19, 2016. The February 2016 issue of the journal Medicine published the results of a meta-analysis conducted by researchers at China's Zhejiang University which add evidence to a beneficial effect for ginseng in men and women with impaired ...
- Salesperson arrested for overcharging tourist by 16 times for ginseng in
- Yesterday, a salesperson was arrested under the suspicion of overcharging a customer by 16 times for American ginseng at his Tsim Sha Tsui shop. He reportedly misled the customer into thinking a catty (around 605 grams) of American ginseng cost ...
- Major Hong Kong ginseng buyer hits financial turbulence
- Hang Fat's difficulties are a problem for some farmers because the company is a major buyer of Norfolk ginseng. There are reports that local farmers have advanced production to Hang Fat through a local subsidiary – Victory Ginseng of Vanessa – and have ...
- Nominations open for ginseng board
- Wisconsin ginseng growers may now nominate candidates for two open seats on the seven-member Ginseng Board of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) is accepting nominations from March 1 ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Ginseng - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ginseng (/ˈdʒɪnsɛŋ/) is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae.
- Ginseng for Your Immune System, Concentration, Heart, and - WebMD
- WebMD examines the benefits and risks of ginseng, a supplement that has traditionally been used to help boost the immune system and lower blood sugar.
- GINSENG, PANAX: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings
- Find patient medical information for GINSENG, PANAX on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and ...
- Ginseng: Health Benefits, Facts and Research - Medical News Today
- Jan 6, 2016 Ginseng is any of eleven different varieties of short, slow growing perennial plants with fleshy roots. Ginseng is believed to restore and enhance ...
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius, L.) is a perennial herb native to the deciduous forests of the eastern United States. Wild ginseng once thrived along ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.