Gioia Tauro Gioia Tauro Seaport
- Turkish ports ponder expansion as mega ships appear - 1/10/2016 10:28:59 AM
- Around the world, demand for mega ships has increased in recent years and countries such as Turkey have lacked seaports with the sufficient size and logistics to take them in. Today, the largest ship is about the size of the Empire State building, i.
- Italy nabs two fugitive mafia bosses in bunker full of guns
- Crea is thought to have taken over from his father in the town of Rizziconi, not far from the huge container port of Gioia Tauro.
- Maritime & Shipbuilding Italian Style
- Six Italian ports appear in the top-20 port list: Trieste, Genova, Augusta, Taranto, Venezia and Gioia Tauro. In all six ports SSS prevails over ocean shipping (whereby SSS represents more than 90% of Italy's total seaborne transport of goods).
- EUROGATE Group's strategy successfully confirmed: operating profit up by 10.2%
- The era of ultra-large container ships >10,000 TEUs (ULCSs) set in earlier here than at other seaports back in 2006 when the “Emma Mærsk”(15,500 TEUs) docked at the port.
Gioia Tauro Gioia Tauro Seaport is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gioia Tauro Gioia Tauro Seaport books and related discussion.