- What's Wrong With Giraffatitan?
- Instead, his list includes the likes of Spinosaurus and Giraffatitan. I get his beef with dinosaurs named after places (Albertosaurus, Edmontosaurus, etc.), and I agree that Gasosaurus was comically unimaginative, but Iguanodon?
- Here's What It Would Be Like If Dinosaurs Were Around Today
- Tyrannosaurus never got to taste Giraffatitan because they not only lived 80 million years apart, they lived on separate continents.
- What killed the dinosaurs? Dark matter may have played a role.
- Camarasaurus, Brachiosaurus, Giraffatitan, Euhelopus. Credit: dmitrchel/Wikimedia Commons. Scientists generally concur that the dinosaurs were killed off by a giant asteroid that struck Earth tens of millions of years ago.
- Dinosaur eggs reveal their body temperature
- The eggshell data were compared with the results of a previous study by this same group that used similar techniques to examine the growth temperatures of the sauropod dinosaurs, including the giraffe-like Giraffatitan and a giant herbivore known as ...
Giraffatitan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Giraffatitan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary house
nonlinear optics theory
the machine stops summary
asteroid belt origin
nicolas sarkozy criticisms
us border pre-clearance facilities