- bra·chi·o·saur (br k - -sôr , br k -) or bra·chi·o·sau·rus (br k - -sôr s, br k -). n.
- ARTICLE A RE-EVALUATION OF BRACHIOSAURUS ALTITHORAX
- be used for “Brachiosaurus” brancai, in the combination Giraffatitan brancai.
- OF A NEW SUBGENUS, GIRAFFATITAN, AND ..
- This is a PDF file of the manuscript that has been accepted for
- (also compared to the cervical series of Giraffatitan (Brachiosaurus) brancai; Janensch. 1950).
- A new sauropod dinosaur from the Lower Cretaceous Cedar
- Giraffatitan brancai (Janensch 1914) suggests that the com− .
- The most insane dinosaur fights you've ever seen
- (Bottom) And the crowning glory: Vincent notes that this image is a response to a commenter who claimed, "a single Giraffatitan individual could effortlessly destroy countless Incisivosaurus by sheer awesomeness alone." So true.
- Giraffatitan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Giraffatitan, meaning "giraffe titan", is a genus of sauropod dinosaur that lived during the late Jurassic Period (Kimmeridgian-Tithonian stages).
- Giraffatitan Brancai dinosaur
- A brief description with facts about the Giraffatitan Brancai extinct dinosaur.
- Giraffatitan in The Natural History Museum's Dino Directory
- Giraffatitan. Meaning: giraffe titan. Pronounced: ji-raf-a-tie-tan.
- Giraffatitan brancai formerly Brachiosaurus brancai
- Giraffatitan brancai was a sauropod, one of a group of four-legged, plant-eating dinosaurs with long necks and tails, and tiny brains.
- Giraffatitan - Dinosaur Giraffatitan Characteristics, Behavior and
- Might this "giant giraffe" have been a species of Brachiosaurus?
Giraffatitan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Giraffatitan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesuzbekistan communications
laffer curve supporting examples
manifestation of god mirror analogy
standard cantonese phonology
fort blount revolt