- Erdogan wants to turn Turkey into Islamist state, bets on uneducated masses
- We were talking to Philip Giraldi, an ex-CIA agent and counter-terrorism expert, discussing the international efforts against ISIS and what more needs to be done to stop the terror group. That's it for this edition of Sophie&Co, I will see you next time.
- Homeland nothing like real intelligence work, say CIA employees
- Philip Giraldi, an 18-year CIA counterterror veteran, agreed.
- New CIA chief John Brennan accused of 'cashing in' on connections
- Before joining Mr Obama's White House, however, Mr Brennan – who on Thursday faces questioning at a Senate confirmation hearing – took a lucrative four-year break from government that has received far less attention than his 25 years spent climbing the ...
- Pentagon Launches Salvo in War to Protect an Army of 7 Million
- "I think pro-active means that government will create capabilities to enter our homes and to penetrate our own private information sharing systems," worries Philip Giraldi, an analyst with civil liberties and pro-peace site Antiwar.
Giraldius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Giraldius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesedinburg texas history
list of most common surnames quebec
angular resolution telescope case
tax resistance motives
past doctor adventures