A selection of articles related to girona history.
Original articles from our library related to the Girona History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Girona History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Girona History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Girona History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Girona Jewish Quarter
- Wednesday throughout July and August around the Museum of Jewish History. A fun way to introduce the kids to the fascinating history of Girona's Call Jueu.
- Girona and Figueres and the Dalí Museum
- Transfer to Girona and a walking tour of its impressive Call or Jewish Quarter. Girona and Figueres and the Dalí Museum.
- The Urban Structure of the Jewish Quarter of Girona
- The first study on the urban history of Girona, entitled "Els jueus i la ciutat de Girona". (CANAL et al. 1995), was published in 1995.
- SCOPE OF THE INITIATIVE
- Teacher education students at the University of Girona (Catalunya, Spain). 5.
- Curriculum vitae of Borja Vilallonga
- M.Phil., Graduate Program in Comparative History, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Faraway quaint Spanish city entices future move for Yuma podiatrist, wife
- Despite differences both in language and lifestyles, the Cohens, who are Jewish, were drawn to another bit of Girona's history that was discovered during its renovations – a Middle Ages synagogue.
Suggested Web Resources
- Girona - Travel and Tourism Information for Girona Spain
- Girona - Every stone of walled city cries out with history. A good introduction to visiting Girona.
- Guide to Gerona
- Gerona is a city in the northeast of Spain on the Costa Brava, near the French border.
- History and Culture on the Costa Brava, Girona, Spain « Costa Brava
- The history and culture of Costa Brava and the History of Girona go hand in hand. Especially from the Iberian era, and first inhabitants of this coast.
- Discovering a Forgotten Past In Girona, Spain by Myrna Katz
- Jan 24, 2011 It is viewed from within the context of Catalan history; by reclaiming its Jewish legacy, Girona is reclaiming its own past.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Girona History Topics
Related searcheshashish soft hash
boysgirls state famous alumni
nicolaus copernicus quotes
eiffel tower background