- New book reflects on 1973 Gitchie Manitou murders
- A new book is taking a new look at a crime which traumatized our community more than four decades ago. When it was over, four teenagers had been murdered. There was one survivor but she had been attacked and raped.
- Patrol identifies victim in car accident near Sioux Falls
- SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO AM) - The South Dakota Highway Patrol identifies the victim of a single car accident just west of Gitchie Manitou State Park Monday night as 65-year-old Thomas Krueger of Sioux Falls.
- "Gitchie Girl" book signing brings closure to community
- SIOUX FALLS, SD - The Gitchie Manitou murders that happened near Sioux Falls 40 years ago, rocked the community for generations. A married couple from the area who knew the victims personally recently wrote a book about what happened, detailing the ...
- Book tells story of survivor in grisly Gitchie Manitou Murders
- Now an East High School language arts co-teacher, Hamman has teamed up with his wife, Sandy Hamman, a Spalding Park Elementary School special education teacher, in writing “Gitchie Girl” — a nonfiction book that documents the crime, the subsequent ...
- 'Gitchie Girl' opens up in new book.
- They called her “Gitchie girl.” After surviving a brutal, violent attack that left four of her friends dead at Gitchie Manitou State Park in 1973, Sandra Cheskey's life would never be the same. And it's not just the nightmares.
Gitchi Manitou is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gitchi Manitou books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gitchi Manitou Topics
Related searcheshebrew language revival
richard branson honours
act of parliament types of acts
narora atomic power station
transportation in france history