Giuseppe Tomasi Di Lampedusa
- The Leopard author Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa's palatial home restored to
- “It was a trauma that scarred him for his whole life,” Gioacchino Lanza Tomasi, Lampedusa's adopted son, told La Stampa newspaper. “And one that would have scarred the whole of the Sicilian nobility of the time.
- A new way to judge a book at speed: Le Prix de la Page 112
- The Leopard, by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa; trans: Archibald Colquhoun. She sighed theatrically. "I've gotten used to a lot of strange things with my husband in politics," she said, "But all this terrible, horrible violence is too much for me.
- Creating community in Arezzo and Cortona
- By now many of you will have heard about The Tuscan Times Book Club, which meets in Arezzo and in Cortona— and hopefully soon elsewhere. In Arezzo, we gather at none other than the elegant Casa Museo Ivan Bruschi, mentioned in my market article ...
- Flavors of Sicily: Gastronomic tours a treat for travelers
- The Duke, Gioacchino Lanza Tomasi, is the heir of Prince Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, author of Il Gattopardo (The Leopard). The duke and his wife, Nicoletta Polo, invited everyone to come to visit them at their palazzo in Palermo. Nernberg gathered a ...
- The Pentagon's Newest Map
- Nevertheless, as per the words of Italian author Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, “For things to remain the same, everything must change.” One example of that is military procurement in which Congress recently voted to increase the production of the F-35 ...
Giuseppe Tomasi Di Lampedusa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Giuseppe Tomasi Di Lampedusa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.