A selection of articles related to glabra.
Original articles from our library related to the Glabra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glabra.
- Licorice: Correspondences
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Folk Names: Lacris, Licourice, Lycorys, Reglisse, Sweet Root Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Lust, Love Fidelity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Glabra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glabra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fragrant stamps make a comeback
- A continuation of their “Scented Flowers of Malaysia” series featured in 2001, these limited-edition stamps are now available to the public.
- Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion
- Jan Marini has launched a lotion that contains alpha-arbutin, nonapeptide-1 and Glycyrrhiza glabra extract to address pigmentation from numerous pathways. Marini Luminate Face Lotion lightens the skin in as little as 2-4 weeks. In additionto three skin ...
- Trees, trees, trees — a celebration
- If you're after a shade tree with a dense rounded canopy and large, showy cream-coloured flowers, consider the Ohio buckeye (Aesculus glabra), a fine example of which can be seen in the 1300 block of Cascade Street. The common name comes from the ...
- Puttin' on The Mitts: Second chance suppers
- Although the plant that flavors black licorice—Glycyrrhiza glabra—is not related to fennel or anise, it shares a common aromatic element called anethole, according to an NBC News article examining people's common dislike for black ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.