A selection of articles related to glabra.
Original articles from our library related to the Glabra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glabra.
- Licorice: Correspondences
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Folk Names: Lacris, Licourice, Lycorys, Reglisse, Sweet Root Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Lust, Love Fidelity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Glabra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glabra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fragrant stamps make a comeback
- A continuation of their “Scented Flowers of Malaysia” series featured in 2001, these limited-edition stamps are now available to the public.
- Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion
- Jan Marini has launched a lotion that contains alpha-arbutin, nonapeptide-1 and Glycyrrhiza glabra extract to address pigmentation from numerous pathways. Marini Luminate Face Lotion lightens the skin in as little as 2-4 weeks. In additionto three skin ...
- Trees, trees, trees — a celebration
- If you're after a shade tree with a dense rounded canopy and large, showy cream-coloured flowers, consider the Ohio buckeye (Aesculus glabra), a fine example of which can be seen in the 1300 block of Cascade Street. The common name comes from the ...
- Puttin' on The Mitts: Second chance suppers
- Although the plant that flavors black licorice—Glycyrrhiza glabra—is not related to fennel or anise, it shares a common aromatic element called anethole, according to an NBC News article examining people's common dislike for black ...
Related searchesdream dictionary volcano
bull durham summary
bituminous coal uses