A selection of articles related to glacial periods.
Original articles from our library related to the Glacial Periods. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glacial Periods.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Glacial Periods is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glacial Periods books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Analysis of sediment core ties Antarctic ice cover to CO2 concentration
- But the key thing is that it captures a well-dated reversal in the Earth's magnetic field, along with cyclical changes that can be tied to the same orbital cycles that drive our current glacial periods.
- CO2 levels make largest recorded annual leap, Noaa data shows
- The last time the Earth experienced such a sustained CO2 rise was between 11,000 and 17,000 years ago, in which period CO2 jumped by 80ppm. Today's rate is 200 times faster, said Tans. Scientists at the remote Hawaii site have plotted global CO2 levels ...
- Visit a Vertical Underwater Cave in Belize
- The Great Blue Hole began its life above water during glacial periods as a dry cavern system full of rock columns and stalactites. It sat on what was once Lighthouse Reef Atoll, a limestone plateau.
- Evidence in the Cassia Hills of Idaho reveals 12 catastrophic eruptions
- Non-erosive glacial ice has preserved subglacial landscapes for millions of years on Baffin Island, allowing ancient land surfaces to persist over many glacial-interglacial cycles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Glacial Periods Topics
Related searchesoldsmobile v8 engine 324
temple in jerusalem etymology
beauty and the geek challenges