- Empire Burlesque Festival to debut this weekend
- “What drew me to burlesque was all of the glitz and glamor — I love to make a spectacle with a little striptease full of feathers and rhinestones and spinning tassels,” she said.
- Paul Stafford Named ALFAPARF Milano Global Ambassador
- Premier luxury haircare brand ALFAPARF Milano is bolstering its global reputation as a leading creative and educational heavyweight with the appointment of one of America's favourite Brits, Instagram star Paul Stafford, as Global Ambassador.
- Films, yoga and meditation add zest to life
- I fell in love with Holly Golightly (played by Audrey Hepburn) and her adventures and glamor. I was moonstruck when I heard the music from “Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- The 'red line' issue that exposes deep divisions in the Paris climate talks
- Protesters outside the COP 21 climate talks in Paris holding a sign claiming the process is rigged in favour of rich countries. A divide between the demands of developing and developed nations is emerging over emissions reporting and checking rules.
- Kawhi Leonard: 'I Want to Be an NBA All-Star and MVP'
- “I didn't … come to the NBA for the glamor, I just wanted to help my family and help myself. I just wanted to do something I love; I'm not out here to be a famous athlete.
Glamori is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glamori books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.