A selection of articles related to glechoma.
Original articles from our library related to the Glechoma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glechoma.
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Glechoma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glechoma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea)
- Ground ivy or creeping charlie (Glechoma hederacea) is a perennial broadleaf weed of both warm- and cool-season turfgrass.
- A Novel Sesquiterpenoid from Glechoma longituba
- Glechoma longituba (NaKai) Kupr. as a folk medicine, widely distribute in China.
- TOUGH TO CONTROL WEEDS: GROUND IVY (GLECHOMA
- TOUGH TO CONTROL WEEDS: GROUND IVY (GLECHOMA HEDERACEA). Ronald Calhoun and James H. Baird.
- The Effects of Nutrient Availability on Foraging in the Clonal Herb
- conducted on the clonal herb Glechoma hederacea L., is described here. Glechoma hederacea L.
Suggested News Resources
- August tips: From planting grass to eliminating creeping Charlie
- Creeping Charlie is botanically known as Glechoma hederacea but is also commonly called ground ivy or creeping jenny.
Suggested Web Resources
- Glechoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma is a genus of 12 species of flowering plants in the mint family. It is native to much of Europe and Asia.
- Glechoma hederacea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma hederacea (syn. Nepeta glechoma Benth.
- PLANTS Profile for Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- ground ivy, Glechoma hederacea (Lamiales: Lamiaceae)
- May 4, 2010 Glechoma hederacea. Foliage Richard Old, 5273033 ground ivy. Glechoma hederacea.
- PlantFiles: Detailed information on Creeping Charlie, Gill-over
- I have Glechoma in a bed in the sun and am planing to put another plant in with it (I was considering a Anybody have experience coplanting w/ Glechoma?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmegas xlr theme song
skiing skiing organizations
the manual of crime
juan ponce enrile edsa ii
hokkien mee singapore