A selection of articles related to glechoma.
Original articles from our library related to the Glechoma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glechoma.
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Glechoma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glechoma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ground Ivy Plant Guide - USDA - the PLANTS Database
- Apr 22, 2013 GROUND IVY. Glechoma hederacea L. Plant Symbol = GLHE2.
- Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea) - University of Tennessee ...
- Ground ivy or creeping charlie (Glechoma hederacea) is a perennial broadleaf weed of both warm- and cool-season turfgrass. Ground ivy infestations are a.
- ground ivy Glechoma hederacea L. - Alaska Center for Conservation ...
- Feb 7, 2011 Synonyms: Glechoma hederacea var. micrantha Moric., Glechoma hederacea var.
- Pharmacopee Francaise - Ground-ivy FHP / Glechoma ... - ANSM
- Glechoma hederacea ad praeparationes homoeopathicas. DEFINITION. Whole, fresh, blooming plant, Glechoma hederacea L.
- Creeping Charlie (Glechoma hederacea)
- 4/21/15. All content © Frank Hassler 2015, unless otherwise noted. Creeping Charlie (Glechoma hederacea) www.
Suggested News Resources
- Time in a Garden: A linguistic look at gardening
- Take the weed Glechoma hederacea, for example, a member of the mint family Lamiaceae. It is commonly known as creeping charlie, but depending on where you garden, it also answers to ground-ivy, gill-over-the-ground, alehoof, tunhoof, catsfoot, field ...
- Early fall is prime time to tackle lawn improvement
- Make sure creeping Charlie, ground ivy or the plant's Latin name, glechoma hederacea, is listed on the herbicide label as a targeted plant.
- How to control or get rid of ground ivy
- Several readers have asked for advice on getting rid of Creeping Charlie. This annoying weed is also known as ground ivy, Creeping Jenny, Ground-Over-the-Gill and probably a few more that I've forgotten.
- Best drought resistant plants
- Classic foliage trailers include gold Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea' and silvery Glechoma hederacea. Both will plunge down to 1.5m and do well in shade.
- Weed of the Month: Creeping Charlie
- Creeping Charlie is bitter and horses generally do not graze it unless it is the only forage available. Photo: Kaldari/Wikimedia Commons. Common name: Creeping Charlie, ground ivy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Glechoma hederacea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma hederacea is an aromatic, perennial, evergreen creeper of the mint family Lamiaceae. It is commonly known as ground-ivy, gill-over-the-ground, ...
- Glechoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma is a genus of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae, first described for modern science in 1753. It is distributed in northern Asia and Europe ...
- Ground Ivy | Eat The Weeds and other things, too
- Ground Ivy, Glechoma hederacea, is a creeping perennial that roots at the nodes and smells similar to mint when crushed or mowed. It's a prime weed of ...
- Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea)
- Ground Ivy. Glechoma hederacea L. Mint family (Lamiaceae).
- Glechoma hederacea - US Forest Service
- One variety, Glechoma hederacea L. var. micrantha Moric.
Related searchesgreat famine of 13151317
polytheism ancient polytheism
arunachal pradesh economy
teijho khan tom cassett