A selection of articles related to glechoma.
Original articles from our library related to the Glechoma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glechoma.
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Glechoma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glechoma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea)
- Ground ivy or creeping charlie (Glechoma hederacea) is a perennial broadleaf weed of both warm- and cool-season turfgrass.
- A Novel Sesquiterpenoid from Glechoma longituba
- Glechoma longituba (NaKai) Kupr. as a folk medicine, widely distribute in China.
- TOUGH TO CONTROL WEEDS: GROUND IVY (GLECHOMA
- TOUGH TO CONTROL WEEDS: GROUND IVY (GLECHOMA HEDERACEA). Ronald Calhoun and James H. Baird.
- The Effects of Nutrient Availability on Foraging in the Clonal Herb
- conducted on the clonal herb Glechoma hederacea L., is described here. Glechoma hederacea L.
Suggested News Resources
- August tips: From planting grass to eliminating creeping Charlie
- Creeping Charlie is botanically known as Glechoma hederacea but is also commonly called ground ivy or creeping jenny.
Suggested Web Resources
- Glechoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma is a genus of 12 species of flowering plants in the mint family. It is native to much of Europe and Asia.
- Glechoma hederacea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glechoma hederacea (syn. Nepeta glechoma Benth.
- PLANTS Profile for Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- ground ivy, Glechoma hederacea (Lamiales: Lamiaceae)
- May 4, 2010 Glechoma hederacea. Foliage Richard Old, 5273033 ground ivy. Glechoma hederacea.
- PlantFiles: Detailed information on Creeping Charlie, Gill-over
- I have Glechoma in a bed in the sun and am planing to put another plant in with it (I was considering a Anybody have experience coplanting w/ Glechoma?
Related searchesalkane chemical properties
pope benedict xvi beatifications
dreaming of harmonious life