- Guns from Glenville shootout will become museum pieces
- The events of that evening helped spark the Glenville riots, which lasted until July 28 and caused an estimated $3 million in damage. But the first two hours, starting with a radio report of shots fired at 8:23 p.m.
- Important Leap Year events in Cleveland history: World Series victories, a GOP
- Three Cleveland police officers, three shooters and a bystander were killed during a shootout in Cleveland's Glenville neighborhood in 1968. The Collinwood School fire killed 172 students, two teachers and one rescuer in 1908.
- Boys Basketball: Lake City fights off Goodhue for HVL crown
- On Monday, with the Hiawatha Valley Conference title on the line, Lake City and Goodhue found themselves in a shootout as both teams shot over 50 percent from the field and every bucket was responded in kind on the other end of the floor.
- PH quarterback Calfee headed north to University of Charleston
- Charleston head coach Pat Kirkland served as Fiddler's defensive coordinator when the two coached at Glenville State. Timesland's best featured at Stanley Memorial.
- Magnitude-7.1 quake jolts Alaska; 1 home explodes
- ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A magnitude-7.1 earthquake knocked items off shelves and walls in Alaska early Sunday morning, jolting the nerves of residents in this earthquake-prone region. But there were no reports of injuries.
Glenville Shootout is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glenville Shootout books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Glenville Shootout Topics
Related searchesbuttevant cahirmee horse fair
delta goodrem after cancer
lorenzos oil plot
gare du nord history
aliya rama raya aravidu dynasty