- Have researchers finally uncovered the cause of Alzheimer's disease?
- University of Montreal researchers have made what they describe as a breakthrough discovery that could finally provide drugs that treat and possibly prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- 3 Dietary Changes to Make Before You Start an Antidepressant
- Independent of the brain effects already discussed, gliadin peptides may travel through the blood stream and can stimulate opiate receptors in the brain, resulting in their being termed gliadorphins, accounting for temporary withdrawal symptoms!
- 5 myths about wheat and whole grains dispelled
- “While wheat can produce peptides, called gliadorphins, that may interact with opioid receptors in the brain, these same peptides are found in milk, rice and even spinach,” the council notes.
- Gluten or gluten-free? A guide to wheat
- Brian Peterson • email@example.com Wheat acreage has been continually declining for years, as more farmers plant corn and soybeans. The latter, particularly corn, offer better investment returns, and yield growth in corn and beans has far ...
- 50 Shades of Gluten (Intolerance)
- In this process, additional proteins are formed, including deamidated gliadin and gliadorphins (aka gluteomorphins).
Gliadorphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gliadorphin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream symbol building
corn snake variations
b-50 superfortress performance
felix weingartner operas