- Stars and Snow
- What makes it unlike any A-major chord in history is the noise that wells up within it: clanging bells, bellowing gongs, an upward-glissandoing horn, the sandy rattle of a geophone (a drum filled with lead pellets).
- LPO, Jurowski, Royal Festival Hall
- At the dead centre of the symphony, the ghosts' waltzing high noon, every lurid glissandoing groan, shock slap and woodwind wail made its mark; not even among the many recordings – and I listened to all that were available some years back for BBC Radio ...
- Atthis, Linbury Theatre, review: Sappho brought brilliantly to life
- And what transpired was an extraordinary meld of sound and image, as Haas's tendril-like melodic lines intertwined with the singer's swooping and glissandoing lament, while surreal imagery was projected in slow-motion onto the disc.
- Argerich, Staatskapelle Berlin, Barenboim, RFH
- The strings were full-blooded in well-moulded climaxes but never sensuous – a shortcoming in a love-scene the only interest of which lay in the clarity of the two swooning, glissandoing harps.
Glissandoing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glissandoing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmush roleplay on mushes
impact factor calculation
kenya post-colonial history
christian coalition brief history
rajgir places to visit