A selection of articles related to glittering generalities.
Original articles from our library related to the Glittering Generalities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glittering Generalities.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Littlest Truth
- One bright morning, when I was young, I went looking for Truth. I found the truth of the moment, fiery hot with Conviction, lurking around every corner. As Time passed by I found the truth of today, the truth of yesterday, and the ever glittering truth of...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Glittering Generalities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glittering Generalities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NC legislators, MN congressman blast Trump on security issues
- Another speaker, retired Maj. Gen. Hugh Overholt, didn't mention Trump by name but said Americans should “beware of prophets who speak in glittering generalities – they will accomplish nothing.
- Customers enjoy the fruits of Merrill students' labors
- Ricks' students broke into groups of three or four to set up five tables, and then showed off everything they've been studying, including different types of advertising hyperbole and hooks, from glittering generalities to celebrities – like Izzy.
- IS TRUMP THE PERSONIFICATION OF A GLITTERING GENERALITY?
- Last week we took on the current frontrunner of the Democrat party, one Hillary Rodham Clinton, in a not so kindly manner.
- Does press maketh a play?
- When it comes to theatre press releases, it is sometimes very difficult to wade through the glittering generalities that groups use to describe their works.
Glittering Generalities Topics
Related searchesdream symbol aggressive
nagasaki prefecture geography
history of mauritius british rule
20th century writers and poets
amateur telescope making grinding