A selection of articles related to global proportions.
Original articles from our library related to the Global Proportions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Global Proportions.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
Global Proportions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Global Proportions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tejraj M. Aminabhavi: Alzheimer's -- a crisis of global proportions
- Worldwide, at least 1 in 10 people over the age of 80 suffers from Alzheimer's disease. For the 90-plus age group, the ratio rises to 1 in 4. At least 44 million people are living with the condition.
- The Geography of Trumpism
- Mr. Trump has his share of support from the affluent and the well educated, but in the places where support for Mr. Trump runs the strongest, the proportion of the white population that didn't finish high school is relatively high.
- New Democracy's challenge
- Former prime minister Costas Karamanlis has become a point of reference for the conservative New Democracy party and for the right more generally. Karamanlis won the 2004 elections by calling for modernization, from private universities and the public ...
- Bay Area researchers scramble to create tests for Zika virus
- “We don't have widespread use of good laboratory tests,” said Josh Michaud, associate director of global health policy for the Kaiser Family Foundation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Global Proportions Topics
Related searchesjones reagent
september six avraham gileadi
causation law factual analysis
show hunter the hunter course
black homeland citizenship act