A selection of articles related to globus cruciger.
Original articles from our library related to the Globus Cruciger. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Globus Cruciger.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Globus Cruciger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Globus Cruciger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BYZANTINE IMPERIAL
- right, head left, holding wreath and globus cruciger. cf. SB.
- WORLD COINS
- benediction, annulet either side, rev hE(NRICI) (REX) (CYP)RI, crowned king standing holding long cross in right hand and globus cruciger in left (Schl pl.VI, 7) .
- ANCIENT COINS Ancient Greek
- globus cruciger, small rho-headed cross to left, CONOB in exergue, 4.
- Maxentius for Divus Romulus (after A.D. 309) Alexander of Carthage
- and globus cruciger; star to right, CON OB in exergue. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- One Piece at a Time: Dali's “The Madonna of Port Lligat”
- Is the ball floating in the baby Jesus' hand representative of a globus cruciger — the traditional symbol for Christ's dominion over the world — or the symbol of Venus, a marker of femininity that sharply contrasts the idea of patriarchal authority?
Suggested Web Resources
- Globus cruciger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The globus cruciger (Latin, "cross-bearing orb") is an orb (lat. globus) topped (lat. gerere = to wear) with a cross (lat.
- globus cruciger - Wiktionary
- From Latin globus cruciger (“globe bearing a cross”).  Noun. globus cruciger (plural globus crucigers).
- Earth (Globus Cruciger, Cross Triumphant)
- monarchies. The globus cruciger is sometimes used as an astrological symbol for earth, and has seen occasional use as the alchemical symbol for antimony.
- Globus cruciger | Facebook
- Globus cruciger - Description: The globus cruciger (Latin, "cross-bearing orb") is an orb (lat. globus) topped (lat. gerere = to wear) with a cross (lat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmountain province history
vauxhall viva ha viva
tpol tpol and trip
italian aircraft carrier aquila
japa mala history of the mala
rede globo entertainment