A selection of articles related to globus cruciger.
Original articles from our library related to the Globus Cruciger. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Globus Cruciger.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Globus Cruciger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Globus Cruciger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BYZANTINE IMPERIAL
- right, head left, holding wreath and globus cruciger. cf. SB.
- WORLD COINS
- benediction, annulet either side, rev hE(NRICI) (REX) (CYP)RI, crowned king standing holding long cross in right hand and globus cruciger in left (Schl pl.VI, 7) .
- ANCIENT COINS Ancient Greek
- globus cruciger, small rho-headed cross to left, CONOB in exergue, 4.
- Maxentius for Divus Romulus (after A.D. 309) Alexander of Carthage
- and globus cruciger; star to right, CON OB in exergue. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- One Piece at a Time: Dali's “The Madonna of Port Lligat”
- Is the ball floating in the baby Jesus' hand representative of a globus cruciger — the traditional symbol for Christ's dominion over the world — or the symbol of Venus, a marker of femininity that sharply contrasts the idea of patriarchal authority?
Suggested Web Resources
- Globus cruciger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The globus cruciger (Latin, "cross-bearing orb") is an orb (lat. globus) topped (lat. gerere = to wear) with a cross (lat.
- globus cruciger - Wiktionary
- From Latin globus cruciger (“globe bearing a cross”).  Noun. globus cruciger (plural globus crucigers).
- Earth (Globus Cruciger, Cross Triumphant)
- monarchies. The globus cruciger is sometimes used as an astrological symbol for earth, and has seen occasional use as the alchemical symbol for antimony.
- Globus cruciger | Facebook
- Globus cruciger - Description: The globus cruciger (Latin, "cross-bearing orb") is an orb (lat. globus) topped (lat. gerere = to wear) with a cross (lat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanglo-saxons anglo-saxon culture
rajneesh osho on meditation
shivaji shahista khan