Glory Of God
A selection of articles related to glory of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Glory Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glory Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Glory Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glory Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- "The Good News of the Glory of the Happy God"
- Earlier this week I posted a blog article entitled, "God is Happiness." I took this from something Charles Spurgeon had written in his exhortation to Christians to be filled with the very joy that fills the heart of God.
- From the Pulpit: Every job or task can give glory to God
- There's a story about a man who was going to speak at a rally organized by college students who were urging their administration to provide a living wage for their food service workers. Before he was to speak, this man happened to meet a woman who was ...
- Glory of Kings
- God gave us the book of Proverbs to teach us wisdom. Partly, He does that by teaching us the content of Proverbs. But he is also teaching us wisdom by the way He communicates wisdom.
- New City home-schooled teen wins state oratory contest
- Don't get into an argument with Melissa Woodford. The 18-year-old New City teen just won a statewide oratory contest that required her to deliver a prepared speech from memory for 10 minutes about the U.S.
- 33 1/3 essential books that rock
- Stories of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll: These are the basic elements of a rock book.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.