Glory Of God
A selection of articles related to glory of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Glory Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glory Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Glory Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glory Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ - Spurgeon Gems
- “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, has shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus ...
- The Glory of God in the Earth.pdf
- THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE EARTH. Numbers xiv. 21.
- 5 Do All to the Glory of God
- Not I, But Christ; (5) Do All to the Glory of God; and (6) Love One. Another. “ Exercise ...
- The Glory of God - Teen Challenge
- glory to us. Like Moses said, “Lord, show me your glory.” We need the glory of God.
- The Glory of God - Victory Baptist Church
- God's word speaks again and again of the glory of God. What does God's word mean by the glory of God? Psalm 29:9 says that “In his temple doth everyone ...
Suggested News Resources
- "The Good News of the Glory of the Happy God"
- Earlier this week I posted a blog article entitled, "God is Happiness." I took this from something Charles Spurgeon had written in his exhortation to Christians to be filled with the very joy that fills the heart of God.
- From the Pulpit: Every job or task can give glory to God
- There's a story about a man who was going to speak at a rally organized by college students who were urging their administration to provide a living wage for their food service workers. Before he was to speak, this man happened to meet a woman who was ...
- Glory of Kings
- God gave us the book of Proverbs to teach us wisdom. Partly, He does that by teaching us the content of Proverbs. But he is also teaching us wisdom by the way He communicates wisdom.
- New City home-schooled teen wins state oratory contest
- Don't get into an argument with Melissa Woodford. The 18-year-old New City teen just won a statewide oratory contest that required her to deliver a prepared speech from memory for 10 minutes about the U.S.
- 33 1/3 essential books that rock
- Stories of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll: These are the basic elements of a rock book.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is God's Glory? | Desiring God
- Jul 22, 2014 The following is a transcript of the audio. God's glory is a big deal in Scripture. And that makes it a big deal to us here at Desiring God.
- What is the glory of God? - GotQuestions.org Home
- Answer: The glory of God is the beauty of His spirit. It is not an aesthetic beauty or a material beauty, but it is the beauty that emanates from His character, from all ...
- Glory (religion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Glory is used to denote the manifestation of God's presence in the Christian religious tradition. Divine glory is an important motif throughout Christian theology, ...
- The Glory of God is His Goodness and Love Revealed – God.net
- The glory of God is the manifestation and revelation of the His love in the radiance of His power and splendor. (Exodus 24:17 NIV) To the Israelites the glory of ...
- The Glory of God! - What Is It? Do You Possess It? by David ...
- No man can rightly define glory, any more than he can define God. Glory is the fullness of God, and that is a subject too high for our finite minds. Yet, we do know ...