- A stormy yet brilliant birth for MacMillan premiere at Grant Park
- The chorus chants a wordless Babel-like glossalalia (“phony Aramaic,” as Kalmar put it) that grows in volume and complexity, recalling the microtonal voicings of Ligeti's Requiem.
- What is Pentecost? 9 key things to know about Pentecost
- Pentecost is one of the great festivals of the Church. In modern popular culture it isn't nearly as well known as Christmas or Easter, but for Christians it's profoundly significant.
- Why I Took Witches to a Pentecostal Church (Part 1)
- A few weeks ago I talked a couple of Witches into going to church with me. It wasn't technically a Pentecostal church, but a charismatic evangelical church.
- Whatever Happened To The Charismatic Renewal?
- Fellow students invited me to some of their meetings, and I did witness some glossalalia that seemed to be genuine. My last encounter with the movement was during a retreat at the Benedictine Monastery at Benet Lake in Wisconsin. I'm not aware of any ...
- 9 Bad Charismatic Habits We Need to Break
- The "jump-start" glossalalia. I will never apologize for the gift of tongues, and I believe it is a wonderful gift every Christian can have.
Glossalalia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glossalalia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessam and fuzzy the characters
the return of the king chapters
daniel boone family and early life
stress physics cauchys principle
browns gas criticism
game theory infinitely long games