Glossitis Tongue Inflammation
A selection of articles related to glossitis tongue inflammation.
Original articles from our library related to the Glossitis Tongue Inflammation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glossitis Tongue Inflammation.
- Adder's tongue: Correspondences
- Erythronium americanum Folk Names: American Adder's Tongue, Serpent's Tongue, Adder's Mouth Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon (Cancer) Element: Water Powers: Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Glossitis Tongue Inflammation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glossitis Tongue Inflammation books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.