- Yianni is five years old. He was born in Greece and has been living in Australia for three years. His parents, who left Australia at a young age, have no support network in this country and during the day, he has been left at a crèche.
- “Don't Smother It”
- Ants crawl over sprawling deserts of concrete. One bizarre shot – perhaps the most introspective – depicts a disembodied thumb mashing the iPhone's word predict function, producing a poem of robotic glossolalia. SKELETON$ are an “entertainment unit” ...
- Winners spell 'glossolalia' at Cherry Creek Spelling Bee
- The 31 highest scorers from the morning exams took part in an oral spelldown in the afternoon. The top 20 oral spellers will act as the school district's representatives at the Colorado State Bee on March 12. The winning word was glossolalia.
- 'Ordinary Pictures' to open at the Walker; 'The Clean House' at Macalester
- Steve McQueen's “Once Upon a Time” slide show appropriates the images from the Voyager “Golden Records” sent into space in the 1970s and sets them to a soundtrack of glossolalia – indecipherable vocalizations. Viewing them, we're the aliens.
Glossolalia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glossolalia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslife defining the concept of life
optic nerve anatomy
gamefaqs message boards user levels
uvvis spectroscopy beer-lambert law