- GLOSSOPTERIS OCCIDENTALIS WHITE EMENDED
- Sul State, permitted the reevaluation of Glossopteris occidentalis White, 1908.
- TAPHONOMY AND PALEOECOLOGY OF THE SOUTHERN
- Instituto Geológico y Minero de España. TAPHONOMY AND PALEOECOLOGY OF THE SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN.
- i8 The coals of southern Pangea < Suess, Gondwana, Glossopteris >
- Chapter i PANGEA. The Present is the Key to the Past: HUGH RANCE. 496 i8 The coals of southern Pangea < Suess, Gondwana, Glossopteris >.
- Scott of the Antarctic: the lies that doomed his race to the pole
- Among the rocks, scientists found a fossil sample of a Glossopteris fern. "Glossopteris has big feather-shaped leaves and Scott and his men found a very small fragmentary piece.
- Glossopteris, the genus from which the group gets its name, is also the largest and best-known member of the Glossopteridales.
- CONTINENTAL DRIFT - Paleontology and Geology Glossary
- Glossopteris, a tree-like plant from the Permian Period through the Triassic Period. It had tongue-shaped leaves and was about 12 ft (3.7 m) tall.
- Permian Glossopteris
- Permian Glossopteris Leaf Plant Fossil.
Glossopteris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glossopteris books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesluddite e p thompsons view of luddism