- GLOSSOPTERIS OCCIDENTALIS WHITE EMENDED
- Sul State, permitted the reevaluation of Glossopteris occidentalis White, 1908.
- TAPHONOMY AND PALEOECOLOGY OF THE SOUTHERN
- Instituto Geológico y Minero de España. TAPHONOMY AND PALEOECOLOGY OF THE SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN.
- i8 The coals of southern Pangea < Suess, Gondwana, Glossopteris >
- Chapter i PANGEA. The Present is the Key to the Past: HUGH RANCE. 496 i8 The coals of southern Pangea < Suess, Gondwana, Glossopteris >.
- Scott of the Antarctic: the lies that doomed his race to the pole
- Among the rocks, scientists found a fossil sample of a Glossopteris fern. "Glossopteris has big feather-shaped leaves and Scott and his men found a very small fragmentary piece.
- Glossopteris, the genus from which the group gets its name, is also the largest and best-known member of the Glossopteridales.
- CONTINENTAL DRIFT - Paleontology and Geology Glossary
- Glossopteris, a tree-like plant from the Permian Period through the Triassic Period. It had tongue-shaped leaves and was about 12 ft (3.7 m) tall.
- Permian Glossopteris
- Permian Glossopteris Leaf Plant Fossil.
Glossopteris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glossopteris books and related discussion.