A selection of articles related to glucomannan constipation.
Original articles from our library related to the Glucomannan Constipation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glucomannan Constipation.
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Glucomannan Constipation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glucomannan Constipation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Glucomannan: The Weight-Loss Supplement Dr. Oz Loves
- With new weight-loss supplements coming out all the time, it's hard to know which ones really work and which ones won't do you any favors. Where does glucomannan (a natural thickening agent) fall on the spectrum? According to the famed Dr.
- Benefits, Uses, Tips, and More
- The study involved 46 chronically constipated children, each of whom was treated with either glucomannan or a placebo for four weeks. Among the 31 children who completed the study, researchers found that glucomannan was more effective in alleviating ...
- Ease Burns, Remove Makeup, Banish Halitosis and More with Aloe Vera
- Special carbohydrate polymers called glucomannans and pectic acid also contribute to its medicinal properties. In fact, there are over 200 healing compounds found in aloe vera gel. This includes many beneficial fatty acids, and the eight ...
- How do energy supplements work?
- Lacking vitality? Most of us wouldn't say no to a bit more energy. Whether it's just a positive mental attitude or something more, there are plenty of supplements lining the shelves that may have the potential to help - but do they actually work?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.