A selection of articles related to glycemic index.
Original articles from our library related to the Glycemic Index. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glycemic Index.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Glycemic Index is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glycemic Index books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Glycemic Index
- Glycemic Index. How to use the glycemic index.
- Glycemic Index
- information: the glycemic index. Glycemic index is simply a measure of a food's propensity to raise blood sugar.
- Glycemic Index Food List
- GLYCEMIC INDEX, CARBOHYDRATE AND FAT from: "The Glucose Revolution" - by: J Brand-Miller PhD,. T.M.
- Using the glycemic index to compare carbohydrates
- What is the glycemic index? Foods are glycemic index—measurement based on the produces a lower glycemic index. Why is the glycemic index important?
Suggested News Resources
- Katie Holmes Getting “Scary Skinny” On Raw Vegetable Diet
- Because of the sugar content, she tries not to eat fruit; if she does, she usually sticks to berries, because they have the lowest glycemic index.” Read more… Get our e-newsletters delivered to your inbox! Whoever I'm dating.
- High Carb, Low Glycemic Diets, With Riva Greenberg
- The glycemic index (GI) needs to be considered as well. The glycemic index ranks carbohydrates on a scale from 0 to 100 according to the extent to which they raise blood sugar levels after eating.
- Impact of consumption of vegetable, fruit, grain, and high glycemic index
- Conversely, increased consumption of high glycemic index foods were positively associated with risk of aggressive disease (OR = 1.64, 95% CI: 1.05, 2.
- Katie Holmes Stays Skinny with Strict Raw Food Diets, Says OK!
- “Because of the sugar content, she tries not to eat fruit; if she does, she usually sticks to berries, because they have the lowest glycemic index.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Glycemic Index
- International database that includes nutritional calculations, research and news.
- Glycemic index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The glycemic index, glycaemic index, or GI is a measure of the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels.
- Glycemic Index – NutritionData.com
- The Fullness Factor is an alternative to Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load.
- Glycemic Index | Diabetesnet.com
- Dec 3, 2010 A Glycemic Index Table that lists fast and slow carbs. An excellent health tool that is helpful in heart disease and diabetes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Glycemic Index Topics
Related searchesgenetic hitchhiking
history of golders green
apollo 11 trivia
dream dictionary money
transport in gabon railways