A selection of articles related to glycemic index.
Original articles from our library related to the Glycemic Index. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Glycemic Index.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
Glycemic Index is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glycemic Index books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Glycemic Index
- Glycemic Index. How to use the glycemic index.
- Glycemic Index
- information: the glycemic index. Glycemic index is simply a measure of a food's propensity to raise blood sugar.
- Glycemic Index Food List
- GLYCEMIC INDEX, CARBOHYDRATE AND FAT from: "The Glucose Revolution" - by: J Brand-Miller PhD,. T.M.
- Using the glycemic index to compare carbohydrates
- What is the glycemic index? Foods are glycemic index—measurement based on the produces a lower glycemic index. Why is the glycemic index important?
Suggested News Resources
- Katie Holmes Getting “Scary Skinny” On Raw Vegetable Diet
- Because of the sugar content, she tries not to eat fruit; if she does, she usually sticks to berries, because they have the lowest glycemic index.” Read more… Get our e-newsletters delivered to your inbox! Whoever I'm dating.
- High Carb, Low Glycemic Diets, With Riva Greenberg
- The glycemic index (GI) needs to be considered as well. The glycemic index ranks carbohydrates on a scale from 0 to 100 according to the extent to which they raise blood sugar levels after eating.
- Impact of consumption of vegetable, fruit, grain, and high glycemic index
- Conversely, increased consumption of high glycemic index foods were positively associated with risk of aggressive disease (OR = 1.64, 95% CI: 1.05, 2.
- Katie Holmes Stays Skinny with Strict Raw Food Diets, Says OK!
- “Because of the sugar content, she tries not to eat fruit; if she does, she usually sticks to berries, because they have the lowest glycemic index.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Glycemic Index
- International database that includes nutritional calculations, research and news.
- Glycemic index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The glycemic index, glycaemic index, or GI is a measure of the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels.
- Glycemic Index – NutritionData.com
- The Fullness Factor is an alternative to Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load.
- Glycemic Index | Diabetesnet.com
- Dec 3, 2010 A Glycemic Index Table that lists fast and slow carbs. An excellent health tool that is helpful in heart disease and diabetes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Glycemic Index Topics
french fries accompaniments
baguio city economy
dream dictionary playing
abiogenesis modern concept of abiogenesis