- Angioplasty of forearm arteries as a finger salvage procedure for patient with ...
- Completion angiogram showed good radiological results with some post-dilatation spasm which improved with intra-arterial glyceryl trinitrate.
- How prescription drugs could be cheaper if you bought them off the shelf
- On the NHS, most prescriptions cost the patient nothing - simply because they belong to one of those groups, such as the over-60s, who qualify for free prescriptions.
- Sildenafil Sandoz
- Nitrates medicines include glyceryl trinitrate (also called nitroglycerin).
- How antibiotics could actually RUIN your sense of smell
- Antidepressants linked to loss of smell include doxepin and amitriptyline (also used to treat chronic pain caused by nerve damage).
- Little bang for the Big C? Nitro in the anti-cancer arsenal
- But while the story of aspirin as an anticancer drug is gaining increasing public attention, less well known is the story of another venerable old drug – glyceryl trinitrate; better known as nitroglycerin.
Glyceryl Trinitrate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glyceryl Trinitrate books and related discussion.