- Emerging role of the brain in the homeostatic regulation of energy and glucose
- In contrast, peripheral injection of the same dose of leptin did not have a similar effect. Acute ICV injection of leptin suppresses glycogenolysis and reduces hepatic insulin resistance induced by high-fat feeding.
- Dietary and pharmacological modification of the insulin/IGF-1 system
- As an anabolic hormone, insulin accelerates glucose uptake in various tissues and promotes lipid synthesis in the liver while simultaneously inhibiting lipolysis, proteolysis, glycogenolysis, ketogenesis and gluconeogenesis.
- Hypoglycemia in the Newborn
- Editor's Note: Hypoglycemia is one of the most common conditions encountered in the care of newborn infants. When it comes to defining neonatal hypoglycemia or establishing treatment thresholds for low blood glucose in this population, consensus is ...
- Consider matrix therapy for corneal crosslinking
- According to Dr. Gumus, RGTA replaces endogenous glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that have been degraded by the glycogenolysis. Their binding to matrix proteins, collagen, elastin, and fibronectin results in a mechanical protection against proteolytic ...
Glycogenolysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Glycogenolysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
dream dictionary net
us military bases in japan
kokopelli origins and development