- Sailing Around Maldives: unexpected joy and love
- FUVAHMULAH, GNAVIYANI ATOLL, MALDIVES, February 8, 2016: Water sports aficionado Abdul Ghafoor reaches the island of Fuvahmulah in Gyaviyani atoll on February 8, 2016 on his ambitious journey to circumnavigate the Maldives in his sailing ...
- Maldives, World Bank, EU and Australia Launch Climate Change Partnership
- Through interventions in wetland management and solid waste management in the Addu and Gnaviyani atolls, the project will benefit more than 4,000 households through enhanced tourism, livelihood opportunities, and ecosystem conservation.
- Abdul "Gabbe" Ghafoor paddling in Gn.Fuvahmulah's Bandaara Kilhi lake. PHOTO
- After staying a night in the lone island of Gnaviyani atoll, Ghafoor took to sea again Tuesday afternoon, heading for the southernmost atoll of Addu.
- Sailing Around Maldives Day Nine: Ghafoor sets off to Fuvahmulah
- Organised by Atoll Sailor and the tourism ministry, Sailing Around Maldives is part of the Visit Maldives Year 2016 tourism promotion campaign.
Gnaviyani Atoll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnaviyani Atoll books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gnaviyani Atoll Topics
Related searchesmichael palin documentaries
two mules for sister sara story
williams county north dakota
zoning social criticisms