- gnetophyta. noun.
- PLANT MORPHOLOGY: DIVISION GNETOPHYTA: Ephedra
- PLANT MORPHOLOGY: DIVISION GNETOPHYTA: Ephedra, Gnetum, & Welwitschia - 3 living representatives.
- Gnetophyta - 1 Gnetophyta The members of the Gnetophyta are a
- Gnetophyta - 1. Gnetophyta. The members of the Gnetophyta are a "weird" group of plants.
- Key 15 Bryophyta Lycopodiae Isoetae Equisetales Psilotales
- Ginkgophyta. 13. Gnetum, Ephedra and Welwitschia.
- Gnetophyta Gnetum gnemon GRATETSG-AHNLG
- Gnetophyta. Gnetum gnemon. GRATETSG-AHNLG-----VDYGNDEKFKI.
- Gnetophyta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The plant division Gnetophyta or gnetophytes consists of three genera of woody plants grouped in the gymnosperms.
- Most flowering plants contain vessel elements, too, providing evidence to some botanists that the Gnetophyta might have been ancestral to angiosperms.
- Gnetophyta. (Vessel-bearing gymnosperms). Return to phylum directory.
- Apr 12, 2010 Gnetophyta (ne-TA-fa-ta) is derived from the Moluccan Malay word Gamemu and plant (phyto -φυτο).
- Gnetophyta (gnetophytes) description - The Gymnosperm Database
- Feb 11, 2010 Taxonomic notes.
Gnetophyta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnetophyta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalexander papagos political career
omarion appearances on punkd
history of gibraltar muslim
mother of the iditarod
brownsville texas interesting facts
new apostolic church ministries
list of diseases starting with r ra