A selection of articles related to gnostic cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Gnostic Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gnostic Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Gnostic Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnostic Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The True Secret Society Behind
- gnostic priest of the Alexandrian deity Serapis, was the founder of an early Rosy Cross sect that he denominated the “Sages of Light.
- A Few Facts About Gnosticism
- Divinity came upon Him at His baptism and left Him at the cross, read: just before the cross. There are some Gnostic gospels according to commentaries I read.
- /GNOSTIC \ MEAD
- THE GNOSTIC CRUCIFIXION. CONTENTS. PAGE.
- Were the “Lost Gospels" Really Lost?
- Christianity in the image of Platonism. This cross between Platonism and Christianity is now broadly referred to as “Gnosticism.
- The Role of Coptic symbol in Design Decoration
- The Cross, Ankh, and Monogram.
Suggested News Resources
- The Mysteries
- A divide in the center of the seating forms a Gnostic cross that serves as the playing space, with a decaying halo of tinfoil suspended high over the center of the stage. Scenic designer Jason Sherwood has constructed two runways behind the audience ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Coptic ankh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Coptic ankh cross, also known as the Gnostic cross, has its origin in the Egyptian Ankh and is the pre Coptic cross of the early Christian gnostic movement.
- The Cross - Rosicrucian Archive
- The crux ansata is now referred to as the Coptic as well as the Gnostic cross.
- Gnostic Cross Magazine
- GNOSTIC CROSS explores mysticism from a Christian and Gnostic perspective, the bridge to the Divine and inner space.
- Gnostic crosses? - Gnosticism - Beliefnet Community
- I've been trying to find a gnostic cross pendant, but I am unsure what counts as a Gnostic cross.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gnostic Cross Topics
thai art ayutthaya period
chinese crested dog