A selection of articles related to gnostic cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Gnostic Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gnostic Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Gnostic Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnostic Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What the Church Does Not Believe
- When Peter protests against Jesus's prediction of suffering and death, “God forbid, Lord, this should happen to you,” the Gnostic Jesus agrees with Peter's assessment. Did he suffer under ... “Jesus did not really die on the cross.
- 'Young Messiah' movie: Jesus' childhood imagined
- Seven-year-old Jesus is accused of killing a bully … then raises him from the dead. He restores life to a dead bird and sight to a blind man, heals his ailing uncle. Sound familiar?
- Lives of Christ
- He has seen Yeshua on the cross, so he knows him when he walks into a room full of apostles, swarming around their risen Jesus. It is fitting, and no accident, that ...
- Decoding Scalia's Secret Hunting Society, From Jägermeister to Medieval Heresy
- Nonetheless, Manichaeism was the most successful Gnostic Church in history, and enjoyed a degree of state support in Central Asia at precisely the right moment to act as a permeable “membrane” between Buddhist and Christian monastic cultures.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gnostic Cross Topics
Related searchesancient healing
maryland important cities and towns