A selection of articles related to gnosticism history.
Original articles from our library related to the Gnosticism History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gnosticism History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Gnosticism History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnosticism History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE GNOSTICS AND HISTORY
- THE GNOSTICS AND HISTORY. Eowm YAMAUCHI, PH.D.
- “How Not to 'Immanentize the Eschaton': Apocalypse, Gnosis, and
- “How Not to 'Immanentize the Eschaton': Apocalypse, Gnosis, and History in Voegelin and Rosenstock-Huessy”. By Gregory Kaplan (gkaplan@rice.
- History of the Order of the Gnostic Star - E.S.S.G
- History of the E.S.S.
- Strauss and Voegelin on Machiavelli and Modernity
- bring about conditions comparable to those of the millennium as described in Revela- tion 20, wherein there is no evil. For the. Gnostic, history is redemptive.
- 9. Couliano, Ioan P., The Tree of Gnosis: Gnostic Mythology from
- with Couliano's version of Gnostic history and development. However that may be, I thought this on page 56 was worthy mulling over.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Jesus Said to Them, "My Wife..."'
- A newly revealed piece of papyrus offers evidence that some early Christians believed Jesus was married, according to a Harvard Divinity School professor.
Suggested Web Resources
- History of Gnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The history of Gnosticism is subject to a great deal of debate and interpretation.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Gnosticism
- History of Gnosticism from its pre-Christian roots through its developed doctrines concerning cosmogony, the Sophia-myth, soteriology, and eschatology.
- GNOSTICISM - History & ancient sources of information
- Mar 30, 2006 Gnostic Christianity: history & ancient sources of information.
- Theology WebSite: Church History Study Helps: Gnosticism
- Church History Study Helps: Gnosticism. Gnosticism. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gnosticism History Topics
Related searchesmusic of spain regional folk music
fluorescent lamp principles of operation
clair cameron patterson
ming dynasty decline of the ming
tibetan book of the dead
utility maximization problem