A selection of articles related to gnosticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Gnosticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gnosticism.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Gnosticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnosticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Few Facts About Gnosticism
- -5-. A Few Facts About Gnosticism. Gnosis means knowledge and gnostic one who has this knowledge.
- THE APOSTLES' CREED VERSUS GNOSTICISM A creed generally
- THE APOSTLES' CREED VERSUS GNOSTICISM.
- Orthodoxy and Gnosticism in Russia: The conflict between the
- In his Science, Politics and Gnosticism, Eric Voegelin interpreted some of the development of gnostic tendencies in the Russian society of the past century.
Suggested News Resources
- How We Got to Super: Grant Morrison's Visionary Gnosticism
- By Jeffrey J. Kripal Jeffrey J. Kripal holds the J.
- The Trouble With Transhumanism
- In that article I tried to identify the larger “dogma” under which transhumanism itself falls, as people are even more oblivious to it – ie, “gnosticism”.
- St. Augustine: Repentance, Conversion, and the Truth of The Catholic Church
- Styled after Gnosticism, there were few Christian elements to be found in Manichaeism, which is most often classified as a form of religious dualism.
- Obama, the Duke of Babylon & the Christian Origins of Marxism
- Joachim, not finding materials for his formula in Christian or Greek thought, turned to another source: Gnosticism.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gnostic World View: A Brief Summary of Gnosticism
- Like Buddhism, Gnosticism begins with the fundamental recognition that earthly life is filled with suffering.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Gnosticism
- History of Gnosticism from its pre-Christian roots through its developed doctrines concerning cosmogony, the Sophia-myth, soteriology, and eschatology.
- Gnosticism | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Gnosticism traces its roots back just after the beginning of the Christian Church. Some researchers state that evidence of its existence even predates Christianity.
- Gnosticism: ancient and modern
- May 19, 2011 Describes the history, beliefs, and practices of the ancient Gnostics.