A selection of articles related to gnostics.
Original articles from our library related to the Gnostics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gnostics.
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Gnostics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnostics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spammers gnostics of new era
- A better one might be "gnosticism." Properly speaking, gnosticism should be capitalized (even my spellchecker says so) because the capital G version refers to a heretical Christian faith born in the second century.
- No, Mr. Trump, Presidents Don't Reign
- Hand in hand with this second-grade thinking is the fetish for universalism, something grafted in the American DNA around the time the ancient heresy of Gnosticism became the default spiritual posture of our souls.
- What Is Kabbalah Or Kabbalists? Is This Biblical?
- The Gnostics thought that there physical material was evil, especially the human body, and that there was a constant tension between the flesh and the spirit but is this what the Bible teaches?
- Invasive Gnosticism
- David Gelernter claims that Trump has identified the elephant plopped on our national coffee table - political correctness.
- Did later Christians change what the earliest followers of Jesus believed
- This answer bypasses numerous technicalities; if interested, you can research why early church councils rejected the teaching of the Apollinarians, Arians, Docetists, Ebionites, Eutychians, Gnostics, Sabellians and the rest.
day of innocent saints
house of hanover history
connectivity graph theory connections
germany states lnder