- Homage to skiing siblings goes largely downhill
- In the documentary "Gnothi Seauton" (roughly "Know Thyself"), slow-motion montages of the skiers' training regimen tediously show them jumping through obstacle courses as cameras flash, diving off a cliff with an underwater cameraman on standby and ...
- Review: Keaton's The Goat | Dallas Chamber Symphony | Dallas City Performance Hall
- At work is Gnothi seauton, as the Greeks said, and temet nosce in Latin. Or, in the words of that great philosopher Lee Iacocca: “Know yourself, know your business.” McKay has figured this out.
- Gnothi Seauton: On Being Human
- (cc) imgur.com Elizabeth Vandiver states in a Teaching Company Course that the first Delphi maxim, gnothi seauton – know thyself, means, “Know what kind of creature you are, remember your limitations, remember that you are not a god, you are mortal.
- 'Gnothi Seauton': Predstavljen dokumentarac B. Kovačevića
- Film o trnovitome putu i sportskim trijumfima najuspješnije hrvatske sportske obitelji Kostelić predstavljen je prošloga vikenda američkoj publici u jednome od najpoznatijih kina na Beverly Hillsu.
Gnothi Seauton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnothi Seauton books and related discussion.