- LilyPond scores beautiful music
- LilyPond is a free, mature music-typesetting program, similar in flavor to LaTeX. The software is part of the GNU Project and is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL). The authors originally developed LilyPond because they felt that ...
- 5 free and open music-making tools
- For those who want a more markup-style WYSIWYM music notation system, go with GNU Lilypond (or maybe the front-end options Frescobaldi or Denemo). Among many other features, I love that MuseScore can fine-tune the output of each note, allowing me ...
- Configuring Linux for music recording and production
- If you're a programmer, you'll find GNU/Linux systems quite powerful and robust. When it comes to areas like visual arts, video, business, or gaming, you'll find some tools with promising potential, but lots of bugs, quirks, and challenges.
- Global music composing software market size, share, development, growth and
- The global music composing software market is mainly driven by the growing media and entertainment industry, which encourages and motivates the youth, to make their own music compositions. The growing customization in music is another major factor, ...
- Crowdsourcing a new edition of a Bach masterpiece
- New works of art usually enter the public domain through a process involving death and patience. It is a rarer occasion that living people set about to make a resource public domain, and even rarer so when that effort involves thousands of people ...
Gnu Lilypond is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gnu Lilypond books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Gnu Lilypond Topics
Related searcheselectrolysis of water efficiency
philip ii of spain legacy
parliamentary system history
vow of silence