A selection of articles related to gobbledygook examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Gobbledygook Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gobbledygook Examples.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Gobbledygook Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gobbledygook Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Gobbledygook... Sample Pages
- Topics of Gobbledygooks and Examples. 21. Table 3.
- From Gobbledygook to Clearly Written Annual IEP Goals
- 20. Table 2. Topics of Gobbledygooksand Examples.
- Plain English
- We thought you might enjoy reading some actual examples of gobbledygook to compare with our suggestions for plain English. Example.
- Online links
- Its gobbledygook generator is at: <http://www.plainenglish.co.
- Gobbledygook Gods and Humpty Dumpty
- examples of philosophical gobbledygook.
Suggested Web Resources
- gobbledygook - definition and examples of gobbledygook
- Inflated, jargon-cluttered prose that fails to communicate clearly.
- Apr 30, 1998 Example of Gobbledygook. Here's a classic piece of gobbledygook from Alan Greenspan. (It's OK to laugh when you read this.
- JARGON, WEASEL WORDS - California State University, Northridge
- May 7, 2008 Two kinds of jargon exist: technical and gobbledygook. Most people use the gobbledygook variety.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.