A selection of articles related to god abideth.
Original articles from our library related to the God Abideth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Abideth.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God Abideth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Abideth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Abiding Wrath
- not believed in Jesus then God's wrath abides on you. He is not happy with you, He shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- Jesus The God of All Times;
- Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. Does God hate anyone? The answer is yes.
- Godswordforyou.cwk (DR)
- God abideth on him." Jn. 3:36,.
- Life That Is Real “The Evidence of Divine Indwelling” I John 4:14-5:5
- 16b, John repeats the profound truth that “God is love” and from this draws the conclusion that “he that abideth in lvoe abideth in God, and God abideth in him.
- Newsletter 0608
- known him that is from the beginning.
Suggested News Resources
- Letter: Grace is Christianity's unique gift to world religions
- John 3:36: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him. God makes it clear that the consequences of our lives will determine where we spend eternity.
Suggested Web Resources
- John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever
- Abideth on him - This implies that he is "now" under the wrath of God, or under But the wrath of God abideth on him - Οργη, the displeasure of God.
- THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON UNBELIEVERS.wmv - YouTube
- Apr 14, 2011 THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON UNBELIEVERS.wmv. GMSseattleclassroom 37 videos.
- The Wrath of God
- The Bible teaches that God's WRATH abideth upon all Christ-rejecters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.