A selection of articles related to god agni.
Original articles from our library related to the God Agni. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on God Agni.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
God Agni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, God Agni books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aan Agnideva (= de god Agni) kunnen op basis van o.m.
- Agni-The Digestive Fire
- Agni-The Digestive Fire. The ancient science of Ayurveda describes digestion as a sacred fire. Personified in the.
- Viktor Rydberg's Investigations into Germanic Mythology, Vol. II Part
- When it became his tool in the religion's service, it could then no longer maintain the pronounced independent epic personality with which the god Agni appears.
- THE VEDIC GODS AGNI, INDRA AND SOMA AS INTERRELATED
- 4000 B.C. if not even earlier: We can now realize how Agni, Indra and Soma are mutually related.
Suggested News Resources
- Who are avatars?
- Dasaratha performed a sacrifice and the fire-god, Agni, presented a bowl of sweetened milk. After drinking the sacred milk, Kausalya, Rama's mother, conceived. The Buddha's mother, Mayadevi, dreamt that a white elephant was entering her womb.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agni, the Vedic God of Fire
- Almost every mandala or division of the Rigveda starts with a hymn to Agni.
- Agni The Hindu God of Fire adn Sacrifce Lord Agni
- Agni: The Hindu God of Fire: What Agni Represents.
- Nov 30, 1997 He is the god of fire, the messenger of the gods, the acceptor of sacrifice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
God Agni Topics
Related searchesral prebisch dependency theory
jerome h jaffe
taxicab history and etymology
south uist flag